Job interview

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Job interview

Postby drill » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:56 pm

I just got a job interview for a tutoring position at the college that I attend. Please pray that it goes smoothly, and pray that I will to not stress over it.
drill

Re: Job interview

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Definitely praying. Hope everything works out.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby agasfas » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm

How did the interview go? I hope everything went well.
agasfas

Postby drill » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Completely forgot to post back here... First, for those of you that prayed for me, thank you. The interview went alright, but I didn't get the position. I'm not really sad about it though, as I don't think this was the path that God intended for me anyway.
drill

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:29 pm

I'll be praying for you still. :) I hope God shows you His will concerning jobs and such.
AdriTan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Well, if you don't think it was the right path, then I'm glad the Lord closed that door. Praying he opens the right one for you.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby drill » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:05 am

I just had an interview with a local grocery store, and the interview went great! Please pray that God's Will would be done in this though, as many times I will be blinded by my own will and will not be able to see God's direction for my life.
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Praying.

ClaecElric4God

Postby drill » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:34 am

So, after several weeks the company finally calls back, and decides to offer me a different position with 25-30 hours a week which is more hours than the job that I originally applied for. This will be a great fit for me to go alongside school, so I accepted the job on the spot. God definitely moves in mysterious ways, as I did not see this coming at all. Thank you for your prayers everyone :D
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 am

Praise the Lord! Glad everything worked out for you, drill. That He does...

ClaecElric4God

Return to Prayer Room