Parents

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Parents

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:47 pm

For some reason my dad stopped talking to my mom about a month ago (Mom doesn't even know why). He's started drinking a bit more. Mom's afraid he might move out when she goes on vacation tomorrow (I don't think he will but who knows). I think the only reason my mom is going on this vacation is so she can see her mother at least one more time (my grandmother is 90 yrs old and not in the best of health). I've been praying that my parents will stay together and my dad will start talking to my mom again but so far nothig
Cleanedbyblood

Re: Parents

Postby drill » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:45 pm

I am terribly sorry to hear that. I will be praying for you parents as well. Also note that even though you have been praying for them and have observed that nothing has happened, know that God works in mysterious ways that you might not be able to see.
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Definitely praying.
And seconding what drill said.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:04 pm

We are starting to think my dad is going through some sort of depression. He's been drinking a bit more than usual (normally he mainly drinks on Saturday nights) and he's not talking as much to any one (he is sort of talking to my mom, so that's a plus...I guess) and he's been moody lately. Friday night he got MAD when he found out that both my mom and I worked yesterday morning and he'd have to watch the girls for a few hours. He kept claiming that it wasn't fair that on one of his days off (He has Saturdays and Sundays off) he has to watch the girls but when Mom or I have a day off during the week (she and I both work retail), the girls are at day care. I had to remind him that I am almost always off on Sundays and single-handedly get 5 girls ready for church). He and I used to go for walks a few nights a week, as long as my schedule permits (normally he'd just ask me if I want to take a walk) but lately he has gone with out even asking me.
Cleanedbyblood

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:49 am

Still praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 pm

I'll be praying.
AdriTan

Return to Prayer Room