my mental health is on a roller coaster

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

my mental health is on a roller coaster

Postby Never thirsty! » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:47 pm

[mod snip for overly detailed description of cutting, which the OP needs prayer for].
i don't like not being able to spend a single week with no urges so please pray for me that these urges cease at least long enough for me to figure out why this is happening and pray I find a way to stop for good
Never thirsty!

Re: my mental health is on a roller coaster

Postby Okami » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:55 pm

NT, we don't need all the details to know you feel like hurting yourself. There are some of us also actively struggling with the same thoughts and feelings and reading such details can be a trigger. If this were a post over at the To Write Love on Her Arms Street Team forum, where I moderate, I would have to either severely edit it or delete it entirely. I know your intent isn't to hurt anyone (and certainly not yourself) but please think about those of us who are also in this fight.

Know I'm praying. Pray for me also.
Okami

Postby Mullet Death » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm not at all sure of what you're going through myself, but I'll pray for you at Mass tomorrow. Stay strong and rely on God and get help as soon as you can.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:02 am

Praying. But definitely take into consideration what Okami said.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi there, Never Thirsy. I've edited the overly descriptive and violent details out of your post since it's not appropriate to include those for the safety of all our members (CAA is for all ages viewing). It is actually more effective to just say that you are struggling with cutting, since many know the severity of that without the details.

Thank you and I'll be praying for your struggles.
goldenspines

Postby Never thirsty! » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:42 pm

I apologize I went overboard please forgjve me. in the future i will look at my posts through the eyes of others not just my own.
Never thirsty!

Return to Prayer Room