Many Unsaved Friends

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Many Unsaved Friends

Postby sailorsaturn » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:52 pm

This is something that I've been praying about for a while now, but I figured I post it here.
I have a number of unsaved friends and it just weighs heavily on me. I understand that this isn't one of those things that's just going to be *POOF* fixed all of a sudden, but everyone once in a while I'll see again that STILL NONE of them know Jesus and it just saddens me.
Please just pray that my friends would each come to know Jesus in their own time.
sailorsaturn

Re: Many Unsaved Friends

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:51 am

I'll be praying for your friends, if you can return the favor. :) I definitely understand what you're going through, as I have lots of friends I'd love to see come to Christ.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby SierraLea » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Well, at least you two don't have to worry about your online buddies! I'll put in my prayers too. There's gotta be a saint somewhere that deals with this.
SierraLea

Postby Mullet Death » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Hmmm... how about St. Monica, the patron saint of patience, who prayed for his son's (the great St. Augustine) conversion for decades and St. Jude- the patron saint of lost causes? :D

Anyhoo, I'll be praying.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Xeno » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:32 am

sailorsaturn wrote:This is something that I've been praying about for a while now, but I figured I post it here.
I have a number of unsaved friends and it just weighs heavily on me. I understand that this isn't one of those things that's just going to be *POOF* fixed all of a sudden, but everyone once in a while I'll see again that STILL NONE of them know Jesus and it just saddens me.
Please just pray that my friends would each come to know Jesus in their own time.

Out of sheer curiosity, exactly how do you know they are unsaved? Do they say they aren't Christian, or are you basing your opinion off something else (such as they don't go to church every Sunday or they aren't the same denomination of Christian that you are)?
Xeno

Postby Vega » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Or just try praying straight to God instead of going through a crap load of other saints and stuff. Id figure that might increase the effectiveness. Good luck though
Vega

Return to Prayer Room