Terminated....

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Terminated....

Postby Psycho Molos » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 am

Today I got terminated for reasons I obviously don't feel like disclosing....

I'm scared.... Whether or not I can find a job is nothing compared to what my aunt/legal guardian would do to me after my email to her and also admission of my credit card bill.

In that light....this is most likely...

GOODBYE.....

see you in the obits!!

addendum: I'm sorry Alma for dissapointing you if you see this.....
Psycho Molos

Re: Terminated....

Postby Psycho Molos » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

so nobody gives a crap? Hello what kind of Christias are yo huh? I'm waiting for the gorram Lich Queen aunt to reply and none of you reply to this thread? I see what friends you are..malf this...no one cares if I live or die.....
Psycho Molos

Postby Okami » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Perhaps no one saw this thread until now? I know upon checking the new posts a little bit ago this thread was not a part of it. Know I'm praying; know I care.
Okami

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:01 pm

CAA isn't frequented very much this time of day. I myself didn't have access to the internet till 15 minutes ago. Don't be so quick to judge.
That aside, I'll definitely be praying for God's peace and guidance in this situation, as well as His will. I'm really sorry to hear about your troubles. But God is good, even when life isn't so much. No matter what's going on, He's always strong enough to carry you through; just trust Him.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Xeno » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Psycho Molos wrote:so nobody gives a crap? Hello what kind of Christias are yo huh? I'm waiting for the gorram Lich Queen aunt to reply and none of you reply to this thread? I see what friends you are..malf this...no one cares if I live or die.....

Nope, no one cares. Neglect the fact you posted this at about midday when typically there aren't many people on, and that it's in a forum that doesn't typically get a lot of responses off the bat. It's that no one cares and everyone is a bad Christian for not feeling a disruption in the force when you posted.

Sucks you got fired, hopefully you'll find something else soon. Don't get mad at other people for things no one can control.
Xeno

Postby Davidizer13 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 pm

I'm praying, being suddenly without a job myself, but honestly, with the way you're acting towards your guardian, that's about as far as the sympathy goes.
Davidizer13

Postby Psycho Molos » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm with her

Still alive FWIW
Psycho Molos

Postby goldenspines » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:20 pm

There are many people without jobs and even more with large debts, so you are not alone in your struggles. It's not the end of the world though, and I'm quite sure you can pull through it if you buck up from feeling down on the world and yourself. Yes, life sucks, but do what you can about it and do your best, then leave the things you can't control to God.

I'll be praying you can locate another job soon.
goldenspines

Postby Okami » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:39 am

goldenspines wrote:There are many people without jobs and even more with large debts, so you are not alone in your struggles. It's not the end of the world though, and I'm quite sure you can pull through it if you buck up from feeling down on the world and yourself. Yes, life sucks, but do what you can about it and do your best, then leave the things you can't control to God.

I'll be praying you can locate another job soon.

This. I too am unemployed, with college debt looming over my head. I'm not so worried, I know God will take care of me.

Please read this, Molos.
Okami

Postby Psycho Molos » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 pm

It is official I am nothing now....genetic trash.....I am nothing more than my aunt's property...can'tenjoy anything
Psycho Molos

Postby Sheenar » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Psycho Molos wrote:so nobody gives a crap? Hello what kind of Christias are yo huh? I'm waiting for the gorram Lich Queen aunt to reply and none of you reply to this thread? I see what friends you are..malf this...no one cares if I live or die.....

There were only 3 hours in between your first post and this one. Please remember that people are not online 24/7 and it may take some time for someone to respond. It does not mean that no one cares. It means that life is taking place and expecting a reply within such a short amount of time is not very realistic --and to criticize people because of it is unfair to those people.

Anyway, I pray that you are able to find another job soon. It is hard to suddenly lose a source of income. I wish you the best.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby drill » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Matthew 6:28-33
And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. ...
Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

I pray that you will find a job soon, and I know the Lord will provide for you. Just know that your identity is in Jesus and not in this world.
drill

Postby Psycho Molos » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Ok.....

No more Netflix, Hulu plus, Spotify premium, anything else I fail to think of too

Credit cards are "being taken care of"

She thinks I owe more than I do since she's been going through my mail piles though I have been paying eye doc and I did pay down the Walmart/Discover since the statement she saw with the l8 fee.

I'll never have hope, always told where to go. Afraid that any moment she would get onto me for whatever or to do something. Now I can't even link her here bc if she sees....

What's the difference between caring, being totally ticked, and just being mean?
Psycho Molos

Postby Xeno » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:00 pm

You know, you're 40 years old. Perhaps you should start acting like it instead of a child. If you acted your age I'm sure your aunt would be less inclined to treat you the way she does. Do you need Netflix, Hulu Plus, Spotify premium, paid animu sites, and your other subscription services? The answer is probably no. If you can't afford something then you have to go without it even if you want it.
Xeno

Postby Ante Bellum » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Psycho Molos wrote:What's the difference between caring, being totally ticked, and just being mean?

In this case? She's hardly being "mean." You received a massive credit card bill, continued to use paid streaming services (that we know of), and then you were fired. Anybody would be justifiably angry.
Ante Bellum

Postby Mullet Death » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:11 pm

I've actually known what it's like to not have enough money to scrape together for the little things like Hulu+ or whatever the case may be, and there might even be times when it feels like losing that one little ray of sunshine in your unemployed life would be unbearable.

But then you realize how silly you're being and that what we are guilty of is idolatry. We've let the little things hold too much significance in our time and lives.

Realize that I'm not at all trying to be insensitive to your situation here; far from it. What I'm saying is that, like I've done and still need to do often, maybe step back and reevaluate your life and what's really important. Even more important than this is an observation I've made over the past few years of young adulthood: That anything and everything can be a blessing in Christ. One of the greatest examples for understanding this is one that permeates the Scriptures: the beatitude of poverty. If we have money, we can afford the things we like and need; if we don't have money, we are free of its many holds over us, especially of materialism, and are even "richer" than those who have riches if we rely on the grace of God. Sometimes I think so many us just need an attitude shift, and that's not some kind of hopeless optimism talking.

Also keep in mind what another poster above has mentioned; everything is going to work out. God has a plan and you are worth more than many sparrows.

If any of what I'm saying isn't completely getting through, at least know that despite the anonymous, cold, detached, trollish and just plain dickish nature of the internet there are people out there who care- though certainly it can be hard to tell in a format like this- and life is definitely worth living.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Return to Prayer Room