Dealing with college and anxiety.

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Dealing with college and anxiety.

Postby Crossfire » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:36 am

I really hate doing this, as I always feel like I'm being a burden on others. Nevertheless, I'm not exactly feeling comfortable dealing with the matter at hand- so here I am, making another prayer request.

Basically, I'll be applying for a college at some point this week. There are a few various circumstances I'm worried about, mostly having to do with the entry requirements. While I'd like to believe that I'll have no issues regarding this, I'm feeling rather paranoid with constant (albeit minor) anxiety attacks. Don't know why I'm suddenly having these issues, but it's definitely taking a toll on my concentration.

tl;dr- prayer for peace of mind and that there will be no issues with my application process.
Crossfire

Re: Dealing with college and anxiety.

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:16 pm

Oh, get over it. You're not a burden on anyone. I'm more than glad to pray for you, and I'm honored you'd give me the opportunity to do so (okay that was random).
Aaaanyway, I'll definitely be praying for you. I'm in much the same boat at the moment, as far as anxiety and preparations for major life changes. So, as arrogant as it may be to compare myself to you, I think I know how you feel. Regardless, I'll keep you in my prayers. I pray God gives you the peace of mind you seek and guides you in the right direction.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby syphon » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Nah dont worry about, your not being a burden. I will be praying for you and that everything goes well.

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Panda4christ:3 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:41 pm

You're definitely not a burden, cross :>
I'll be praying as well c:
"People need fear, we experience it so we can grow stronger"-Maka Albarn
Panda4christ:3

Location: There are some things you should just keep to yourself

Postby agasfas » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:12 pm

How has the application process for college been going? Although I am a bit late on this post, I will pray that things work out for you.
agasfas

Postby Crossfire » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Don't want to turn this into a bloging thread, but life in general hasn't exactly been ideal. Still waiting to get reference letters back from former teachers and my pastor, although I have a feeling Canada Post is to blame for that affair. Too add to the agony, apparently I'm not eligible to apply for an Alberta driver's license because they "can't find a record of me passing the required tests". So now I have to convince (yes, convince) the BC licensing/registry to send me a copy of my records, or completely start fresh in Alberta- meaning that I would not be able to drive without someone else with me at all times.

On the plus side, they accepted my motorcycle license without issue. :I
Crossfire

Postby AdriTan » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:10 pm

You are never a burden, Crossfire. This kind of stuff is stressful, I know. I will be praying for you. Just remember that whatever happens, God will use it all for your good. He has an amazing plan for your life. :)
AdriTan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Still praying (harder now). Meh, just turn it into a blogging thread; it'll help keep us updated and know how to pray for you better.
Eesh, Canada doesn't go easy, does it? Hope everything works out in that realm.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Prayer Room