Request and Praise c:

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Request and Praise c:

Postby dannierose » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:54 pm

While getting the tires rotated, my mechanic found something wrong with my car's boots or something. I don't know anything about cars so I have no idea what it is haha But yeah, we're gonna get it worked on either tomorrow or Saturday so just be praying that everything will go smoothly and better than expected.
Also, my bff is looking for other living arrangements and a car so if you guys could be praying for her. God has already done a lot about the situation, but she's still got a ways to go.

And a praise :) My family and I have really, really been struggling with finances for a while now, especially for the past year and a half. God has been faithful and carried us through these incredibly difficult times. We are now getting back on our feet and I could praise God a million years for that and it still wouldn't be nearly enough. But I will thank Him and praise Him anyway because He certainly deserves it ♥ And I also encourage anyone who is going through a hard time now to never lose your focus on God. Keep your eyes on Him because He is constant and He loves you so much more than you could ever dream. Something seemingly bad may come your way, but trust me, God knows all about it and how things are gonna work out for His glory and your good. I am a living testimony and I praise God for it!! :)
dannierose

Re: Request and Praise c:

Postby syphon » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:03 am

I will be praying for you dannierose and your friend.

And thank you for your testimony thats really awesome! :D

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Re: Request and Praise c:

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:24 am

I know I'm late for the whole car thing, but I hope everything went well. I'll be praying for your friend.

Praise the Lord! That's absolutely fantastic, and it's always good to see God working. It definitely encourages me in some stuff I'm going through at the moment.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Prayer Room