Prayer needed for continued healing in my marriage

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayer needed for continued healing in my marriage

Postby Gala » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:58 am

Let's start with the happy/joyful news.
First of all, for those of you who know me or have seen my prayer requests: my husband, daughter and I are *finally* living together again!
Secondly, (this is the biggest praise to God, for me) After three years of praying continuously for God to show me what is missing in our marriage, what we needed most and why my husband has been having so many problems, He finally showed me today. I confirmed this by running it by my husband and all he could tell me was how happy he was that I finally figured it out. (yes, we have communication issues)

Now for the prayer request: We do need continued prayer for our relationship. There have been a few things that have happened to cause a good deal of deep pain between both of us in the last two years of separation that we now have to heal and forgive each other of. I can't get into details on all of them, due to his request for privacy on the exact matters. Also, please pray that I have an ability to forgive some things that not only he did, but his family also did. I was just finally able to forgive my brother-in-law for some things he had said and done to try to get my husband to divorce me two years ago.

Thanks for the prayers :)
Gala

Re: Prayer needed for continued healing in my marriage

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:17 am

Praise the Lord, Gala! That's great to hear!
I'll be praying for you and your family. It's great to see God working, and I know He can keep doing it.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Prayer needed for continued healing in my marriage

Postby SilverToast » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Praying!
SilverToast

Return to Prayer Room