Enrollment & Friends

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Enrollment & Friends

Postby NovaCammy » Wed May 29, 2013 7:15 am

Hi all!

This is my dillema right now, i take what should i say "boost" semester (when if you didn't take it you got a 3 month full of holiday) and know i am in a dillema when i want to take a subject but there is only 2 people take the course.

I mean some of my friends (who got bad score like me) tell me that they really wanted to take the course and before tuesday(when the class begin) there are 5 student who enrolled but when i check again now the student who enrolled was 2 (and the course started with only myself alone and my teacher). I mean i feel betrayed because of it & the course is in danger to be closed because there is no enough students. But because this week is the add/drop week i can still hope they enrolled again.

My mom also prayed because she want me to "repair" my score. Please pray for my friends to make them realized and enrolled again and also the enrollment because i fear that the class was close.
NovaCammy

Re: Enrollment & Friends

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:06 am

I'll be praying about it. Hope the class doesn't close.
mysngoeshere56

Return to Prayer Room