Starting something new

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Starting something new

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Hey everybody! So today was my first day at my new college. I'm transferring as a junior, as I graduated from my community college this past Spring semester. Please pray all goes well. Thank you!
mysngoeshere56

Re: Starting something new

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon May 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Congrats, Sno. Definitely praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby syphon » Tue May 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Will be praying

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby Yami » Sat May 25, 2013 12:53 am

Good luck!
Yami

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sat May 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Thank you for your prayers everybody! So far things are going well, and my grades are good. I had a few issues with getting my financial aid in, but they're gone now (and just in time!). God is good.
mysngoeshere56

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat May 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Praise the Lord! That's good to hear.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm

This is still on the first page so I hope posting in it now isn't considered a "gravedig"; but anyway, just wanted to let you all know that my first semester ended last week (they were short, 6-week summer courses). Came out with a 4.0 GPA this semester. :) Thank you for all the prayers, and please pray that things continue to look up. I've decided to take the next 6 weeks off of school to focus on other things (trying to find a job, working around the house, trying to relax after spending a year and a half doing almost nothing but school, etc.), but I'll be returning in the Fall.
mysngoeshere56

Return to Prayer Room