Rough week

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Rough week

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 pm

I've been having a rough week this week, at least emotionally. As some of you may know my now ex-boyfriend came out and told me that he was cheating, and he was going to marry the other girl. He also said he was sorry for saying that he loved me. Anyways ever since then, I've been falling apart more. (I almost started crying the other day at work when a customer got mad at me!)
A couple of days ago my brother's girlfriend, was admitted to hospital because the doctors thought the baby she's carrying (my nephew) was trying to come early (I won't elaborate on details!). So my mom and I have been watching her three youngest girls (two have a different father but call my brother "Daddy" and the youngest is my brother's biological daughter) in addition to taking care of my sister's six girls. Anyways, the doctors want to keep Stephanie (my brothers gf) in hospital for two weeks since they think she's over worked and that's causing her body to get ready to have the baby early, and now she's developed gestational diabetes.

I just found out that my sister has turned away from God. She's become a Wiccan. I don't know if I should tell my parents or what. She used to be a Christian. It would hurt my whole family if they found out. My sister used to have a pretty solid walk with God.

I'm not 100% sure how much more of this kinda stuff i can take. I can barely find 10 minutes for myself without someone wanting to be with me or I end up taking a nap which wouldn't last long
Cleanedbyblood

Re: Rough week

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 am

Definitely praying for Stephanie and the baby, and for your sister. And most of all, praying that God will give you the strength to get through all of this.
"I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Prayer Room