Prayer for decision on life change

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayer for decision on life change

Postby Hugo Bernhardt » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:17 am

Hi,

I would really love to be prayed for over a possible life change - I did a little light knocking at a door I'm interested in, and the door swung right open and folks on the other side said 'come in through.' Should I ? I have 2 weeks to decide.

It would be a major change for my wife and I, and a major challenge, but it could be really really good.

I can't say that my present circumstances are bad, but I have felt stagnant in them, and I'm not sure if that's my fault or my situation's fault.

If you would reply and let me know you are praying, that would be a real encouragement to me.

Thanks !
Hugo Bernhardt

Re: Prayer for decision on life change

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:43 pm

I'll definitely be praying for you. As far as deciding, I'm sure you already know this, but just listen to God. If you ask Him what He wants for you, I believe with all my heart that He'll give you peace about the right decision. I hope everything works out well for you.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Prayer for decision on life change

Postby anlptgtsg » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:31 am

Praying
anlptgtsg

Return to Prayer Room