Friend in Trouble

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Friend in Trouble

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:49 am

I told myself I would never enter this subforum becauseof the horrible anxiety i feel when i think about what happened last time I stumbled in here but this is truley that important. The bible says "The prayer of a rightouse man is powerful and effective" -James 5:16 and I'm sure my prayers are nowhere near powerful enough so I ask that you all help me out here. My friend in real life is goign through possibly the hardest time possible right now and would appear, even my my situational thinking, to be trapped in a hopeless situation with no escape. He is being wrongly accused of an act he did not commit and nothing he says matters because it's his word against theirs. He'll just have to brace for the uncoming storm and the concequences that will shake and shape him forever and There's nothing I can do but pray so I ask that you do to, for his sake. Thank you for reading this plea.
Broly Ultimatrix

Re: Friend in Trouble

Postby goldenspines » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:55 pm

I'll be praying.
goldenspines

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Definitely praying. No situation is too big for God. :)
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby syphon » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Will be praying

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.-1 john 4:7
syphon

Postby AdriTan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Praying!
AdriTan

Postby Makachop^^128 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Praying!
Makachop^^128

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:58 pm

praying
Wolfsong

Postby Broly Ultimatrix » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:21 am

I'm sure this is a little late but thanks for your prayers. It seems my friends made it through it whole and unscathed. This was a great learning experience for us both and even though I can't talk with him till his birthday, whenever that is, I'll be sure to tell him people were praying for him. He really needs that kind of encouraging.
Broly Ultimatrix

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 am

Praise the Lord! It's great to hear that everything worked out for you guys.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby AdriTan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:53 am

Woot! I'm so glad your friend is okay!
AdriTan

Return to Prayer Room