Friends are hospitalized

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Friends are hospitalized

Postby CrystalChalice » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 am

Within the span of three weeks, two of my close friends have been admitted to the hospital. One was admitted because of a collapsed lung, and the other for dengue fever. I'm not only worried for their health, but also for their studies since our finals are next week. Please pray for healing for both of them.
CrystalChalice

Re: Friends are hospitalized

Postby Sheenar » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:44 am

Praying!
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Praying. Hope they recover quickly.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby AdriTan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:20 pm

Praying!
AdriTan

Postby Atria35 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:30 pm

Praying!
Atria35

Postby CrystalChalice » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 pm

I wasn't able to reply back a few days ago, but I have good news: Both of them were released from the hospital earlier than expected, and their finals are already taken care of. The one with the collapsed lung still has to use a wheelchair to move around though, so please continue to pray for him.
CrystalChalice

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 am

Praise the Lord! Still praying.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby AdriTan » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Still praying, too.
AdriTan

Return to Prayer Room