OOOWWWW!

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

OOOWWWW!

Postby SierraLea » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Three nights ago I had an extreme cramp in my lower leg, and that leg still persistantly hurts. Can I get some advice and prayer for quick healing?
SierraLea

Re: OOOWWWW!

Postby goldenspines » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Up your intake of water. Like, just short of drowning yourself amounts. XD Not juice or any other liquid as much as just water. You can also massage the leg in pain (don't over stretch it, though). And if the pain still persists after all of this, I suggest going to see a doctor.

Praying, though.
goldenspines

Postby K. Ayato » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Orange juice and bananas. Sounds like low potassium. Stay hydrated as goldy said and eat what I suggested, as those are great sources of potassium.
K. Ayato

Postby AdriTan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:59 am

Praying! Also water and bananas are great in this kind of situation like said above ^
AdriTan

Postby AndrewinIce » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:27 pm

As for water, set a timer for every 15 minutes, and get a drink then. How I got started drinking more water.
AndrewinIce

Postby Sheenar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Could be an imbalance of electrolytes. As others have said, give upping your water intake a try. Adding a little (as in 1/4 teaspoon) salt to a glass of water (with about 1/2 teaspoon or so lemon juice for flavor--add until it tastes okay to you) is a way to make a homemade Gatorade-like drink without all the sugar to help replenish electrolytes. Eating bananas is also good to help replenish potassium. There are other fruits and vegetables that help, but I'm drawing a blank right now.
I pray that your muscles feel better soon! I know how bad muscle cramps can hurt. *hugs*
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Prayer Room