Anxiety and Sleep Issues

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Anxiety and Sleep Issues

Postby armeck » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Hey guys, anyway, As the title suggests i have sleep and anxiety issues. I have always sordof had them but anymore it's gotten pretty bad. I lay awake for quite a while every night and then have nightmares almost ever single night. Even when I'm not having frightening dreams the dreams themselves are so filled with stress it's at times near overwhelming. I've got a lot of issues in my personal life right now i wont go into but being able to rest at night would sure be nice and it isn't happening for me. Thank guys
armeck

Re: Anxiety and Sleep Issues

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm praying for you. I know how that can be, though I doubt I've had it as bad as you. Hopefully you can get some restful sleep and not be stressed.
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby armeck » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

later this week beginning of next week I'm gonna go to the doctors to be tested to ulcers. hopefully I don't have them
armeck

Postby AdriTan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Sounds rough! I'm praying!
AdriTan

Postby Sheenar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:28 pm

How did your testing go?
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Prayer Room