Many Problem in My Life

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Many Problem in My Life

Postby NovaCammy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi guys, next week i have exam for my study at college. I'm just
not sure about my capabilities to do the exam & scared about it.

As also i have problems in my family that my family have some
multi-religion problem. My father was muslim & my mother was
catholic. I have been believing Jesus when i was in grade school.
And this was my faith struggle all my life. Because he would not
allow me to be christian & threaten to kill us all. Then i must secretly
do something that relate to religion (study religion if my father didn't go home,
read bible in my iPod so he think i play games, etc)

So guys much help appreciated, thanks for reading too anyway
NovaCammy

Re: Many Problem in My Life

Postby Yuki-Anne » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:50 pm

What a difficult situation. I am praying for you.
Yuki-Anne

Postby Atria35 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Your dad threatening to kill you isn't cool. Under Mohammad, Christians and Jews were allowed to practice their religions because they were all of the same God, something that a lot of people tend to forget. I hope things get better for you.

Praying for you.
Atria35

Postby SierraLea » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 pm

That is hard. Ouch. I will pray for you.
SierraLea

Postby Neane » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:59 am

Praying.
Neane

Postby Xeno » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:13 am

I'm not entirely sure on how laws work in Indonesia, however, if your father is threatening to kill you and your mother due to your religious beliefs, it would be highly advisable for you to go to the police about that. I know Indonesia's main religion is Islam, but it is not an Islamic-run state like most of the middle eastern countries are, and other religions are openly accepted according to your country's mantra. The practice may be different from what the country says, but that is how it presents itself. It is not okay for him to make those kinds of threats, it's familial abuse and should be reported and put to an end.
Xeno

Postby NovaCammy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:33 am

Atria35 wrote:Your dad threatening to kill you isn't cool. Under Mohammad, Christians and Jews were allowed to practice their religions because they were all of the same God, something that a lot of people tend to forget. I hope things get better for you.

Praying for you.

To tell you the truth i hope my dad was on the tolerant side of muslim rather on the intolerant side of muslim. Because in my country there are two side of muslim; muslim who are tolerant & the opposites muslim who are radical(you can search for this keyword "FPI" if you want to know the biggest organization of radical muslim). Eventhough my father was tolerant to others person religion but for his family he have exeception that he want(and force) me especially(because in my country boys inherit ancestry stuff) to be muslim plus the act that i go to christian school all of my life so he think that school "brainwash" me to believe in Jesus.

Xeno wrote:I'm not entirely sure on how laws work in Indonesia, however, if your father is threatening to kill you and your mother due to your religious beliefs, it would be highly advisable for you to go to the police about that. I know Indonesia's main religion is Islam, but it is not an Islamic-run state like most of the middle eastern countries are, and other religions are openly accepted according to your country's mantra. The practice may be different from what the country says, but that is how it presents itself. It is not okay for him to make those kinds of threats, it's familial abuse and should be reported and put to an end.

Thanks for the advice, but actually we already tell authority in this case was a lawyer. He knows the situation & tell us to not proclaim that i & my sister as a Christian because my father was a explosive person & if he knows too early it can be like a volcano erupting in his mind & the worst result getting killed by him. And he suggest to tell about this in a slow way & eventually if he rejects my mom we files divorce. My mom already told woman protection organizations stuff also too (because my first sister want to get married but this religion problems blocks) & they say more/less the same. About the police I'm not sure this problem will be solve because 1.They're so corrupted(money-oriented) so if you didn't give them money/didn't have relatives your case will be relatively long rather people that have money/relatives 2. My father have relatives in it.
NovaCammy

Postby anlptgtsg » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:20 pm

praying
anlptgtsg

Postby Sammy Boy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 am

This is a tough situation you're in. I know what you mean regarding the corruption issue.

I have just prayed for you and your family. I will keep praying.
Sammy Boy

Return to Prayer Room