I'm reaching breaking point :(

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

I'm reaching breaking point :(

Postby xGuardian » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm not a good person, I've tried to hurt myself in the past and I known it's wrong.

I wanna give life a chance and change my ways but I'm reaching breaking point because of my heartache.

I dunno what else to do :(

I feel weak :(
xGuardian

Postby SilverToast » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:46 pm

I'll be praying for you!
SilverToast

Postby Cleanedbyblood » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Don't ever give up! God has wonderful plans for you. You will have to walk through fire sometimes before He reveals what they are. Sometimes the distance through the fire seems to be longer than most others', but God has you in His hands and will not let you go!
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
than to trust in people. Psalm 118:8

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
Cleanedbyblood

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:04 pm

Mr. XGuard,

I know how it feels, dear, I do. Heartache is always difficult, and so are the urges and wants to end everything; I used to be the same way when I joined this site. Know that there are people behind their screens that do care and want the best for you, despite not meeting you in person. I know it's hard, but you have to keep going! God tells us that He has plans for us, and they are to give us a hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11); times might be rough now, but it is in this rough times that we are molded and shaped into something new and better. I used to struggle with self-loathing, substance abuse, depression, and suicide; my life was nothing and those who were closed to me were dead. Today, I am happy and clean and am pursuing my dreams-and so can you! Don't give up, dear. Lean on God, and let Him help. Praying.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby SierraLea » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Get It Out. Get that out of your system using non-destructive means.
"I tell you, if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." (Luke 19:37-40).
Exceptionally Ordinary
"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else." P.T.Barnam
SierraLea

Postby MrKrillz0r » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Praying for you. I've been at the point myself where I did not want to live this life anymore, and I was in despair, but the Lord helped me and I was embraced by His love and peace. Do not give up man, no matter how hard or tough it gets God is there with you and you can reach out to Him and talk to Him.

And if you feel like you really need to talk sometime just send me a PM, I'm online very often.
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby Atria35 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:00 pm

You are NOT a bad person for hurting yourself.

You are simply a person that needs help.

Please, find a counselor or a psychiatrist that deals with this and reach out. You need to find someone to talk to, and ways to let out your feelings that don't involve hurting yourself.
Atria35

Postby Psycho Molos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:22 pm

I agree with the advice so far given. I too have all the self loathing stuff and even still think about it. In fact my present ongoing refrain is "if I'm still single when I get 55...." Well you can guess the rest.

Anyway I've also been through bad heartbreak as well with my 3rd ex-gf. It happened 8 years ago so I went through a lot since and let's say I'm a little calloused now.

Hope you find help.
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Return to Prayer Room