School...again...

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

School...again...

Postby HetalianKatana4 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Recently, I have been struggling with keeping my eyes on the Lord and keeping a good attitude. It's hard for me not to lash out in defense (and if you read my last post, it's mainly around the girl who etched her way into my best friend's life). At first, I thought it was mood swings, but I fully know that it's this girl that I have dealt with for the past two years. We have pre-calculus together and I am already on edge with the homework (I think I know what I'm doing when I don't). So when I ask her for help (she's the only one I'm comfortable with to ask besides the teacher...sick, I know), I have to get it right away before she gets exasperated. She even (not loudly) yells at me. She has a know-it-all attirude with almost everything pre-cal related. For example, today, I asked why she had all these extra problems on her paper and she said "Uh, because the teacher told us to." Try to imagine that with the worst know-it-all attitude possible. Also, I asked her how to do something that was explained on Friday, and she said "You should've wrote it down" in a sing-song like voice. Then she wrote some crud on my paper that didn't explain anything about the assignment. Then later one in the day, she treats me like we're best friends with a few jabs here and there. This relationship or whatever this is is sick and it takes my mind off of the Lord. I need prayer in keeping my mind on him.

EDIT: My best friend has been treating me better for some reason. Still likes to annoy and tease me and doesn't seem to respect me, but she's doing slightly better. My classmates still don't hear me. I will say though, that I have been standing up for myself more. There are multiple people in my classes that like to tease me and I stand up to them, particularly one who misuses my name just to get at me. Sometimes I won't respond to her if she uses my name wrong. Trivial, I know but it's this type of direspect for another classmate that I'm talking about. I know it's supposed to be funny but I don't think it's funny when a person continues to push something annoying after you have asked multiple times for them to stop and seriously too.
"Even when a girl is as shy as a mouse, you still have to beware of the tiger within."- random Chinese proverb

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BleachBlue04?feature=mhee

My FanFiction account:
https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4095232
HetalianKatana4

Location: Either in Narnia, Soul Society, or America...I'm indecisive :P

Return to Prayer Room