[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Sister Moved Out - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Sister Moved Out

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Sister Moved Out

Postby Imperial » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:37 pm

My younger sister has moved out and is studying law and the house is alot more quite and it even feels like a ghost house now but I am happy she is able to study law but its just lonely....
Imperial

Postby Atria35 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Praying. It's hard when a sibling moves out (my brother is dealt with it when I went away to university, and will be dealing with it on a more permanent basis now since before I was only 2 hours away). Trust me when I say that the reverse is also true - if she's never been away before, then she'll be homesick for you guys.

Best plan of action is to get out of the house and do things, and eventually you'll be used to it.
Atria35

Return to Prayer Room