[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
This is a really stupid prayer request. - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

This is a really stupid prayer request.

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

This is a really stupid prayer request.

Postby Crossfire » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

...but I feel like venting somewhere.

*abridged version*

Lately I've been getting hit by a ton of minor annoyances, ranging from getting cheated on Amazon.com to friends being unable to hang out due to uncertain circumstances. It's getting to the point where I don't see the logic in getting out of bed. I don't have a specific prayer in mind, but anything that can help me get out of this pit would be much appreciated.
Crossfire

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:10 am

I feel ya, dude...sometimes life just seems so crazy and out of whack its like, "Why even bother doing anything today?"

The answer is pretty simple...and also pretty harsh because its something that is hard for people to grasp...myself included:

We aren't here to hide in our rooms because life is crazy.

Its easy to get bogged down with annoyances, emotional problems and even unreliable people.

Personallly, I looooove to sleep. You give me an afternoon and tell me I have nothing to do until tomorrow I will sleep for a good thee to five hours easily. Sometimes I find my dreamworld to be way more inviting xD;

But I guess I realized when school started back up again, and my crappy summer was over that I wasted my life a lot over the past 8 months. I would literally sleep right through seeing people that I cared about just so I could get Zs...

Personally, I feel when I was in that rut, that part of my life I wasn't being who God wanted me to be... I was being selfish with my time, my energy (or lack thereof) and I was only seeing people on my terms.

(geez that's a lot of "mys" and "I"s in that paragraph) Which I believe is exactly my point...this life, this existence we have...its not ours alone. And we have to grasp that and own up to it. We in this day and age are so selfish and "me-oriented" that we forget who we are here for and what we are here for.

Our existence isn't something that should satisfy our own needs and wants... Our existence should be sacrificing daily who we are, what we do, who we meet; our plans, our future etc... To the one who has it all already, right?

So... remember the next time you feel like staying in bed all day that you are a very special person. You're the only Crossfire in the world. And if you allow God to use you everyday he will. In small ways, big ways...and maybe in ways that you will never ever see.

Make an impact that only you can make. :)

That's the way I think anyway. I'm the only ChristianKitsune in the world, after all.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby steenajack » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:15 am

^^^^^^^^
That.....what she said right there. I'll be praying for you okay dude? I understand what that feels like.
Something that helps me is thinking of good and positive things that happened in my day. Even if it's something small, like having your favorite sammich for lunch today. These little things actually can help you not feel so glum about your day cause...you start focusing more on the positive aspects of life rather than the negative. Again, you'll be in my prayers. :)
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby HarleyQuinnOy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:28 pm

ChristianKitsune pretty much hit it on the nail! Actually thank you that really helped me as well, I think I needed to hear that! I have been going through some similar stuff lately Crossfire, plans just not turning out the way I had well, planned them to. I'll definitely put you in my prayers :)
[color="Pink"]It can't rain all the time[/color]
HarleyQuinnOy

Postby lenlicious » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:44 pm

This was one of the first posts I read on here, (first day here o///o) but I can seriously relate. Dude, no prayer request is ever too stupid to pray for c: And I would like to pray for you until things get better. You will be in my thoughts, and everyone else who posted on here c:~ (hopefully I can get the hang of this site... x-x) Be blessed <3
"Don`t worry. There will always be a door to the light." ~Kingdom Hearts~
lenlicious

Postby Crossfire » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks everyone, and especially you Kitsune. I think I'm done moping around the house, I've got a few projects in mind to help keep myself busy.
Crossfire

Postby lenlicious » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:11 pm

:3 Good luck with that~ Hope be- eth with you >///<
"Don`t worry. There will always be a door to the light." ~Kingdom Hearts~
lenlicious

Return to Prayer Room