[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
MS Relapse - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

MS Relapse

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

MS Relapse

Postby Voltage » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:01 am

Um... Hi.

So, my Mom has a disease called MS (Multiple schlorosis).
What happens is basically some of the fluids and cells and things in your back don't work as well and your joints get swollen up. You are more sesnsitive to temperature changes, you gain weight and you are tired most of the time.

In most cases, you end up in a wheel chair and on breathing support, but thank goodness that hasn't happened yet.

The other day she woke up and she couldn't move. There was horrible pain everywhere and it wasn't letting up, and she could barley get out of the bed.
The pain isn't as bad now, and she can walk, but barley. I'd like to pray for healing as this is affecting our whole family and it looks like my dad is getting sick too. I've been taking care of my two little brothers virtually by myself for the past three days - including Sunday.

Thanks.
Call me Russia, da?

MLIAWESOME.
Voltage

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 am

I'll be praying! That sounds like a lot to deal with, I can't even imagine how hard this must be. :(
TopazRaven

Postby Voltage » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Thanks Topaz :)
Call me Russia, da?

MLIAWESOME.
Voltage

Postby TopazRaven » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Not a problem. Hope things get better soon.
TopazRaven

Postby Atria35 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Praying- MS can be pretty hard to deal with.
Atria35

Return to Prayer Room