prayer for a friend

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

prayer for a friend

Postby Hitomi » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:20 pm

A few hours I got news my close friend was in the hospital with brain bleeding and said he might not survive longer then a week. How this happened was that his father threw a mellet at my friend. Please pray that he lives or if he dies let his family have a awaking.
Hitomi

Postby Sheenar » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Wow, I wish I knew what to say. :(

Prayed for him in his family. Please keep us updated.

Edited to add: I agree with the others --please report this to the police. They can at least check things out/investigate.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

If that is true and it was an intentional throw, then that's something you should share with the police. ASAP.

I'll pray that he lives and that all goes well.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Hitomi » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:49 pm

I can't for I don't know where he lives. If I knew I would for his father abuses my friend.
Hitomi

Postby Xeno » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Jingo Jaden (post: 1521189) wrote:If that is true and it was an intentional throw, then that's something you should share with the police. ASAP.

Absolutely must be reported if it hasn't already been. If it was something that was intentional then it's an assault with a deadly weapon. It's your duty to report this kind of thing. Remaining silent will only cause further incidents from the father towards other people.

Edit:

" wrote:I can't for I don't know where he lives. If I knew I would for his father abuses my friend.

So how do you know this happened? Do you just not know his physical address or do you not know where he lives at all as in what city and state? If you're friends with him on something like Facebook some quick research can quickly yield some kind of result and local police will most likely be able to find a valid address for him and his father.
Xeno

Postby TopazRaven » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Xeno and Jingo Jaden are right. If you think his father did this on purpose and are convinced your friend is being abused then you need to tell the police somehow. If it was over Facebook or an e-mail save whatever source it was that told you about this so you can tell/show them. This sounds serious. Meanwhile I will of course be praying for him and his family.
TopazRaven

Postby Atria35 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:05 pm

Praying, and agreeing that there are ways to inform the police so they can get to your friend.
Atria35

Postby Voltage » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:54 am

Praying, definitley.
Call me Russia, da?

MLIAWESOME.
Voltage

Postby sarahjoy78 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:45 am

I am praying for your friend.
I am in a similar situation.
My friend is abused by her parents but she begged me not to tell anyone for if I do, her parents will kill her.
I say that God will help your friend.
Mabey God needs your friend to come home to heaven.
Whatever it is, God has his reasons for everything that he does, whether is it love and kindness, or it is pain and sorrow.
Keep on praying and God will give you the strength to do what is right. :)
sarahjoy78

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:27 am

If your friend is being abused Sarah then you should be telling someone even if she made you promise not to. Her parents are hurting her. What if they go too far one day and kill her anyway? If the police are involved they could protect her. No one should have to live in an abusive home. No one.
TopazRaven

Postby Hitomi » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 am

Update. Thanks for praying. I know he still alive.
The mother of my friend who is jail(for not abusing but, in jail for a different reason) she loves her son is very worried. What my friend's sister told is that, his mother begged the father to keep him alive. The sister needs alot of prayer, she has extreme hate to her brother. She wishs that her brother was dead for she says he is a idoit, and wishs he was dead and he deserves what has happened to him. Pray that the father gets help and same with the sister
Hitomi

Postby Atria35 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Both you, Sarah, and you, Animcosplayer, need to contact the police immediately.

Sarah, your firend's parents can kill her anyway. It's more important that someone knows about the situation so she at least has some hope of getting help.

Animecosplayer, most people who abuse others don't get help unless forced to. You need to step up and get the police involved, and the rest of the people here have given advice on how to do so. Use it.
Atria35

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Don't let fear or thinking your friend will be mad at you stop either of you. If you care about them you need to do what's best for them. Someone needs to step up to the plate.
TopazRaven

Postby DaughterOfZion » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

First I echo what everyone else has said.

Secondly, I'm not sure how old either of your friends are, but if they are under 18, they are likely included under the age limit to child abuse. While it does vary from state to state, there are about 20 states, such as Oklahoma, where everyone is legally obligated to report any abuse that they have knowledge of.

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemwide/laws_policies/state/ You can look up the requirements for your state

An angry live friend is much better than a dead friend.
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 am

I went and told the police about my friend. The are putting the parents in one of those...
I forgot what they are called but they help crazy people and stuff.
My friend is staying with her Aunt now. She is scared but very happy. Continue to pray please. :)
Animcosplayer, Just do what's right. It really helps. :)
sarahjoy78

Postby DaughterOfZion » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am

Thats wonderful Sara! Are you thinking of an institution? Maybe a mental hospital?
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby Hitomi » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 pm

updated

not even a hour ago i was told that my friend is woke, he is doing better, he is talking alright but a bit slurred but he is having troubles moving his low body. the doctors said it was a miricle that he is alive but with God all things are possible.

i might get to talk to him tomorrow when he gets his laptop back. i will asj him if anything besides him getting well is going to be done about his father needing to get help. and i will try to report this, but i have a bad problem with using the phone its like a bad fear , almost like being scared of spiders when i think about calling someone.

AJ my friend still need prayer to get well, and hopefully get out of the house of his father's house. he is over 18, and i really hope and pray that his family gets help
Hitomi

Return to Prayer Room