Terrible side pains

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Terrible side pains

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm

I've been having these pains since Friday. My side REALLY hurts like heck, and it doesn't help that I am recovering from a cold, because everytime I cough like heck or sneeze, it only worsen the pain. I'm not sure what's wrong; the best I can do to describe the pain is, when I was younger, I had pulled a muscle in my neck and it hurt so badly. It feels like that, only in my side (so at least it's more bearable then the neck). Anyway, please pray! I hope it isn't anything serious that I have to go see a doctor, 'cause honestly, we don't have the money for that. It sometimes hurts to turn at certain angle, walk too fast, and even lie down.Thanks in advanced, God Bless!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Atria35 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Praying! That sounds painful! o.o Hope you get better soon!
Atria35

Postby AnimeGirl » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:14 pm

^ Thank you very much.
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

AnimeGirl

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:32 pm

You very well could have pulled a muscle from coughing. Coughing doesn't just affect the chest area, your entire body can sort of jolt around from it.

My advice would be to drink plenty of fluids (water or OJ) and rest easy. Which side is it?
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Neko-Hime » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:25 am

That almost sounds like appendicitis! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001302/
I'll be praying for you; if it gets any worse, you might want to get checked out! :o God bless, get well soon!
Neko-Hime

Postby TopazRaven » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:18 am

I'm pretty sure appendicitis is more in the lower right abdomen then the side, but I'm not a doctor so I won't pretend I really know. I just remember when I was having abdominal pains and went to the doctor that was one of the first things they checked out and my pain apparently wasn't in the correct area for it to be that (I ended up having ulcers and Gastritis as well as a lot of acid in my stomach). Anyway though, I'll be praying for you! If the pain does keep up or gets worse try and see if you can see a doctor.
TopazRaven

Postby Hiryu » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 am

It sounds as though you're experiencing pain around your ribs, the upper part of your side. I'm guessing you don't know what could of caused it. I am assuming that there is no bruising, swelling, redness, or heat around the area affected.

If so, then it's likely just a strained muscle. You could use ice to dull the pain, then heat to help relax the muscles.
Hiryu

Postby AnimeGirl » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I am assuming it is a pulled muscle. No bruising, swelling, or anything of the sort. It's on my right side, and it is feeling a little bit better. Of course, I still feel it when I cough, so hopefully when I quit coughing it can heal faster ^.^'

AnimeGirl

Postby AnimeGirl » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:02 pm

I wanna thank you all again for the prayers! I am feeling A LOT better now. The pain has almost disappeared, and it doesn't hurt too badly when a cough, which is good. I think I am starting to heal, but all your prayers has helped a lot, and I thank God for that ^.^

AnimeGirl

Postby ABlipinTime » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

hurray!!!
ABlipinTime

Postby sarahjoy78 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 am

God Bless! I'm still praying that the pain won't return! :D Stay safe and healthy!
sarahjoy78

Postby Lynna » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:30 am

If it's near your lungs, it might be pnumonia....I'm glad you're feeling better though!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby AnimeGirl » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks everyone.

Sadly, when I was walking my neighbor's dog though, I pulled ANOTHER MUSCLE, this time on my left side when I turned (must of turned the wrong angle). Gah! I hope this pain will go away soon...

AnimeGirl

Postby Atria35 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:25 pm

Um ow? You know, you aren't supposed to hurt yourself like that! ><" Praying again. The big thing is to just be careful. You might want to look into various exercizes you can do to stregnthen the muscles in your sides so that it will be less likely to happen in the future.
Atria35

Postby AnimeGirl » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:26 pm

^ Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Usually I am always careful, but when you're sick, I guess you're weaker or something XD!! Thanks again for the prayers, I am feeling much better.

AnimeGirl

Return to Prayer Room