[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Family Problems - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Family Problems

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Family Problems

Postby sarahjoy78 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:11 pm

My birth dad,step-mom,12 years old sister and 2 little brothers are not Christians...It is very hard knowing that if they die.... I mean... I don't know..... Please pray for them and me, so that I may show them God's love and grace.
sarahjoy78

Postby Gigavine » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 am

I will do that. My parents sure did while I was not saved, and the prayers were certainly answered.
Gigavine

Postby sarahjoy78 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 am

Thank You. The only problem is, they have a different religion and I'm worried that they won't come to the right one you know....
sarahjoy78

Postby TopazRaven » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:06 am

What religion do they follow if you don't mind me asking? I'll be praying, just remember all is possible with God. I'm in a similar situation with a large amount of my own family/friends being only agnostic if even that.
TopazRaven

Postby Cc4FuzzyHuggles » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:46 pm

I prayed!
May God bless you and your family with his truth and strength. ^^
Luke 10:25-27 Mark 12:28-34 Matthew 22 Deuteronomy 6:4-5 Deuteronomy 10:12
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.”
No one is perfect, but by one prayer at a time, and one step at a time, God can make our paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6 "In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
Cc4FuzzyHuggles

Location: I live wherever the Lord leads me. (currently in an apartment with my sweet cat.)

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Praying
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Praying, hon.

Sometimes the best thing you can do is to live your life as an example to them. It took me awhile before I became a Christian, and I have had two families both biological and adoptive before being disowned by both. Both families were non-Christian. Though it was hard, I did my best to show God's love and my happiness because of Him. Even though my family is just my Heavenly Father now, I still hope they find their way and am grateful I was able to stick to my beliefs. It's challenging not to conform to their views when you have your own, but stick strong with God. He's there with you all the way! :)
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Return to Prayer Room