Intercessory Prayers from Adorima

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Intercessory Prayers from Adorima

Postby Adorima » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Hey guys.

I'm starting this thread since I'm getting more invovled volunteering at church and community and therefore more familiar with people at my church and community. We all have our problems and needs. So this is basically an intercessory prayer thread so that I can ask you guys for prayer in my friends' stead, or just for myself.
~*~*~

1) For Matt Y. who is going through a lot of turbulent struggles within his family. The recent death of his grandmother and feelings of betrayal and anger, I fear are beginning to get the best of him. May he remember his role as a Christian to be a light to the nations despite the harshness of this world.

2) For Grandma Y., Matt's grandmother, may she be comforted in God's embrace.

3) For Fr. Frank Pavone, the National Director for Priests for Life who has not stopped in his fight against il/legal aboriton, even though he has been obliged by his Bishop to remain in Arizona, and not travel. May his zeal continue to be lit by the flame, Jesus Christ.

4) For those who are alone this Thanksgiving, who feel depair, may the arms of Jesus Christ, the Church, reach out to them and give them what they need.

5) For those who are grateful, but do not believe in Jesus or God, may they be brought to a greater fellowship with their neighbors and may God use this time to enlighten their minds to accept him.

6) For myself, may I remember the words the many Words Jesus has impressed upon me to hear over the course of this week. May I not question their veracity and efficacy, but surrender my will to his in the little surrenders I make every moment.

7) For the Christians in the media, including ourselves in the internet, may we remember that we are our Master's eternal creations and therefore never left in our weakness unless we want to be left alone. That when we struggle to work against sin in ourselves and in the world we are doing his work.

Amen.
Adorima

Return to Prayer Room