my neighbor....

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

my neighbor....

Postby Psycho Molos » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Within the past hour or so I heard that my neighbor died hours before. I went to get a can of pop from the pop machine and went around the corner to the courtyard door and saw uniforms around the public table and by the door. At first I thought they were firemen, why...I don't know really, but essentially later after waiting them out (coz I was requested to return to my apartment...not by one of the cops but by one of the Lynco people I guess), I decided to test whether it was her poor choice of wording or if the HUD apt tenants were really prisoners in their own apts by going out to the grocery across the street for soda and chips....when I got back and got to my door another neighbor was walking down the hall and we said our his and I asked him what was going on and he told me....

...I feel terrible for my neighbor and especially since I now remember the last time I posted in this part of the forum the copy of the email I sent to my aunt describing Frank's vocal ability as being like "as if a Reaver bit off its own tongue and swallowed it." Geez what was I thinking? But then.... But then...
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Return to Prayer Room