Prayer For My Co-Workers

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayer For My Co-Workers

Postby NJel » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:26 am

Just recently our store has undergone IMMENSE hour cuts. This has nearly tripled the amount of work we're doing and is resulting in a heavy turn-over rate. I know it may seem like an odd prayer, but I am praying that God works a miracle that alleviates all of this work-related stress that is causing my co-workers to become aggitated towards one another.

I've done my part in assisting them whenever I can to alleviate the workload, but sometimes I feel like I am the only christian there trying to help others (even if they're not christian). It gets kind of lonely sometimes, but I just suck it up, because I know God has something good in store. Even if it's just for me, I'm going to share it with everyone because I love them. :hug:
[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"]Bad Things Happen To Good People Because Bad People Happen To A Good God[/SIZE][/font]
NJel

Location: South Texas. I live a few hours from Houston in a city called Victoria.

Return to Prayer Room