[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
My mother's roommate - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

My mother's roommate

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

My mother's roommate

Postby Denimcat » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:18 pm

My mother's roommate at the nursing home is, by all appearences, not going to be around for much longer. She's a sweet old lady - not much of a talker, but every single time we have a big group in to visit my mom she makes a point to offer the chair from her side of the room to us. I haven't been around there much, but apparently now she's on oxygen and not really paying attention to anything, in a facility-issue nightgown instead of her usual ordinary clothes, etc. They even have one of those alarms attached to her where it warns any time she moves at all. My family has seen her and they really think she's leaving this world pretty soon.

I don't really know the woman, but I'd appreciate it if you would pray for her (though I think it's more of a letting-nature-run-it's-course thing, not a matter of recovery) and perhaps more importantly, for whatever family and friends she has to have peace in whatever happens.

Thanks.
Denimcat

Return to Prayer Room