My Grandmother

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

My Grandmother

Postby HitomiYuriko » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:04 pm

Please keep my grandmother in your prayers. This past week I had to move my grandmother (91 yrs old) to a nursing home so she can get to care she needs. Right now she doesn't know why she is there and she always tells me "why did I have to move to Kentucky". I pray that the nursing home can get her to open up more and she has a roommate. Wish that I didn't have to do this but I knew eventually I would.

I know that she is mad at me for this but I think over time she will be happy there and get more friends and get more active then just sitting in her room all day like she did at the retirement home.
[SIZE="1"]Believe

What I believe is what I will become. I believe I am special and that there will never be another like me...not ever. I believe I have been blessed with certain talents that will allow me to serve a purpose higher that my own. I believe we are all connected and that despite our differences we are one. I believe in the power or love and its ability to heal all wounds. I believe there are no acts of coincidence only acts of God that work miraculously in my life. I believe that the lessons I learn will be the lessons I teach.

My Family: SP1, Raven, and my other daughter soon to be named in 2 years, PcSavvy (My Sister)
Been Adopted by: Shadowchild,Mega.EXE
My Adoptions: Lunis--who has my unconditional love and support. :angel:
Shadowchild: who can win an argument with anyone (Hehe)
My Boys in Arms (The ones I'll try to keep from wandering the path of goofiness & craziness:dizzy: ): Yahshua(:angel: on his shoulder watching over him), Nate (AKA Kaemmerite), Sigmaknight, Cap'nNick, BigSleepJ,Scribs, YeshuaKnight, Linkquest, Mr. Smarty Pants, Cephas VII, Kkun, and AziertheSwordsman
My Girls in Arms (The ones I'll be looking out for from time to time): Sakura15, CrimsonRyu17, PrincessZelda, Himura Kaoru, Iz&Trigun4life, Lunis, Jesusfreak84,Shadowchild
And some new friends: JadenMetal,Mithrandir, ShatterHeartArk, and few others
FKA Celestra[/SIZE]
HitomiYuriko

Return to Prayer Room