[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
prayer for a man and his dog - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

prayer for a man and his dog

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

prayer for a man and his dog

Postby bakura_fan » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm a part of the pet forum on craigslist, and someone posted this link.
http://slo.craigslist.org/pet/568865939.html
A man is struggling to save his dog's life. In part of it, he said he has no where else to turn but to God. Who he hasn't talked to since his father died. Please, I ask you to pray that God would work in this man's life and in his heart. And I pray that this situation will bring him closer to a full and true relationship with Christ. :waah!: Even if you don't read his story, I'm just asking for prayer for him, thank you.
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Return to Prayer Room