Prayer for the soldiers

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Prayer for the soldiers

Postby Celtic_Moon » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:11 pm

Sure, the war is supossedly over now, but we still have our brave men and women stationed over seas. Maybe we should consider praying for them so the rest of them can come home safely.
BTW, I have a special request to keep the rest of 4thID out of My very own Ft.Hood safe and sound!
Celtic_Moon

Postby inkhana » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:34 pm

Fort Hood! Hey! I've been out near there! My grandparents live near there too. Yes, definitely, we should pray for the soldiers.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Gypsy » Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:44 pm

I agree, we should continue praying for them.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby shooraijin » Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:09 pm

*And* the soldiers in South Korea. My kid sister (the one in the middle)'s husband is in SK right now, completing his tour. The way Crazy Kim is going, he'll probably be there a bit longer. :(
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Celtic_Moon » Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:27 pm

I do feel for your sis. My husband was in Korea for a year as well. I hated every nano second of it.
Maybe we should pray that we can get thru Korea w/o too much blood shed since we already have IRaq.
Or maybe that Korea just won't happen
Blessed be the one true judge
Celtic_Moon

Postby DuelShocker3 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:59 am

Two teachers from my high school are out fighting in the war. I keep thinking about them everytime I turn on the news and hear more reports about US soliders dying. I'm scared for them, and I'll continue to pray for them.
DuelShocker3

Return to Prayer Room