My cousin needs an aide

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

My cousin needs an aide

Postby Sheenar » Fri May 02, 2008 10:34 pm

Hey y'all.

I received an email from my aunt and have an urgent prayer request for you. My aunt and uncle are both getting older and are suffering from various health problems --which makes it difficult for them to give my cousin (who's in a wheelchair) the help/assistance she needs. They can no longer lift her wheelchair to load it in a vehicle.

So they are desperately trying to find an aide to help her. The aide will be a female (out of necessity) and will help her around the house, take her to the store, etc. My cousin can do a lot herself, but she still needs help with some things.

I've been in the process of asking around. No luck yet, but it's been less than a day.

Please be in prayer for this situation. My aunt and uncle are desperate to find someone. Pray that we'll be able to find a dependable, trustworthy Christian lady/girl/woman that can help take care of her. We really, really want this person to be someone we can trust to be in the home and to be with my cousin. She's been hurt/taken advantage of by other people in the past, and we really want to protect her. So the potential aides will be screened/scrutinized heavily.

Please pray. Thank you. I'm going to ask at church on Sunday also.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to Prayer Room