Uplifting Job Prayer Request

Make prayer requests or praise God in this forum. If you log out you make anonymous requests. However, your posts will be reviewed before they appear.

Uplifting Job Prayer Request

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:18 am

Later this morning, in about 8.5 hours, I will be taking the Postal Service Entrance Exam. It's an exam that takes about 3.5 hours to do, and is the gateway to becoming an employee of the U.S. Postal Service.

Pray that I do well, as I am heading off to sleep in order to get about 5 or so hours of good sleep (so I can actually, y'know, function and get higher than 70 on the exam.)
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Return to Prayer Room